Get Our free guide: What Businesses Should Know About Vaccine mandates
Businesses large and small are scrambling to put in place procedures, protocols and mandates around COVID-19 vaccination status, exemption requests and tracking of testing for unvaccinated employees.
Our free guide covers things business leaders should know that may help them to navigate these waters, including:
- The rules around mandates are complex and ever-changing.
- The rules should be clearly defined as part of an organization’s HR policies.
- Record keeping around vaccines and tests must be HIPAA compliant.
- Digital cards should be verified and QR code enabled
- Verification is not going away; businesses that realize this and get out in front of it will have a leg up on recruitment and retention.